Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

One amazing treasure
On a Sunday I am on the footpath riding my blue bicycle then I see a  man walking on the same footpath that I am riding my bicycle on. I come to a complete stop like a rhino crashing into a tree.

I get off my blue bicycle and go to the man and say “sorry for going the wrong way”  the man replies “it’s all right everyone makes mistakes”. I notice the man is very happy because of his lovely smile then I ask him “why are you so happy” He says “I just went fishing and caught  kelp vines and  on the beach he grabbed a seashell and made a necklace” and then he also says “I go to a fishing tournament every year in the beach in Cape Reinga”. I thought it must have taken a lot of time. He said he was on his way home and he wanted to give me that necklace  because he knows that I love the sea. So  he got me that present I said “thank you” and gave him a small present I gave him a… turn on my bicycle and let him have one of my lollies that I carry in my pocket he liked my presents and started to walk back to his house. I thought an other thing to say to say “good things happen good things return”. He thanks me and I thank him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.