Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Goals

Goals T3-4 2015Screenshot 2015-08-18 at 14.52.39.png
Maths:  Stage 6-7
What can I do ? 
I know all my multiplication and division facts. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions and decimals. I can work on some percentage and discount problems. I can solve simple BEDMAS equation. I can compute and solve word problems by understanding the given and knowing what to look for.
I have to ask the teacher if I don’t get the work and also ask parents for help.
Next I can probably work on exponent numbers to multiplication equations. Also to work on dividing, multiplying decimals, percentages and some operations on fractions.


Writing: Stage 4B
What can I do? 
I can sequence my ideas and explain some facts. I can write a report, explain and describe some topics.
Work harder on proofreading and work on punctuation like knowing where to put commas and semi colon. I should reflect on the wider issues and problems and more complex topics.
On my structure to development the purpose of writing and know the features that are appropriate for the topic I write.
On my organization to write consistently in paragraphs.


Next time I think I should write more longer sentences and ideas that are complex and elaborative.


Science
What can I do ? Look for information and find the keywords from the internet.
Look beyond the given information


Reading
Age level 11.5-12.5, 70% inference.


Where to next? Ask more interesting open ended questions, more question to inquire about a topic.


4 comments:

  1. I like how you written about your goals JJ. It is amazing. Well done keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maira

    ReplyDelete
  4. JJ great reflections on what you can do and where to next. After our discussion on your goals- you've put effort in organizing your time, doing homework, and catching up with most of the work. I like reading your work and be surprised with the flow of ideas and new words you used. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.