Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

boys jumping off
I am walking on a bridge side and I see a wharf with nets and a sailboat with a rope attached to it. On the other part of the bridge side I see two boy jumping off the bridge. I wonder why they want to do it, is it their time have a swim or they want to go crazy.

The cars that are zooming past like tornado speed racecars. The cars are dropping gassy smoke clouds of pollution everywhere. I really don’t like the smell of pollution it is all over the place now. Boats are in the middle part of the water looking like they are lost, roaming animals. The boy that jumps first is looking like he is going to do a front flip like a circus monkey. Who would do such a thing like that?!. I wish I can jump like that if I do lots of swimming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.