Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

The finger eater

The finger eater
The finger eater is a novel book by Dick-King-Smith and it is about this monster that is called Ulf. Other people around the village are scared of him because their middle fingers were bitten off by Ulf. He also has very sharp teeth so when he goes up to someone he just bites their finger off. Ulf’s trick is, when nobody heard of him he goes to people pretending to shake hand but then he eats their finger and goes back to his hole where he lives.

My favourite character is Ulf because I like monsters
and he is small like me and he has sharp teeth, the only thing I don’t like about him is the color of his skin.


I recommend this book 6-8 because because it is a junior novel and some kids at a younger age can be scared.
Image result for dickking smith's
Image result for the finger eater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.