Pages

Monday 20 October 2014


My speech competition
speech
home
checking
couch
dad

I am with my dad at home in the main room it is 4pm in the afternoon and I am on the the couch checking my speech with my dad. I give my paper to my dad and then I see him put on his glasses and starts reading in his mind. He notices my speech is on planes because I wrote about how big their engines are first.


I say to him “dad this is for the speech coming up on friday”. Then dad says “ok then we need to really make this an interesting speech”. “Dad do you think my speech is good” . Of course I do my beloved son its amazing. “thank you so much dad you’re the best” I glance. In my dads mind he thinks wow! My son really knows a lot about planes because he reads very much. I knew my dad was very happy with thinking that because of the expression in his face I love planes because they are big and do wonderful thing for us. After I read it and proofreaded it. I hear dad say “son if you know lots about planes let me ask you a question” I answered “ok” and dad said what’s the plane that carries over 500 passengers I said an airbus my dad says correct. I love my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.